Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Mondays with Mel

Here are a few more of the 40 Ways to Be Creative (from   makeuseof.com):
4. Experiment
5. Socialize
6. Keep up with trends 

Ok, how many of these do you do? I'm sad to say, I don't experiment much. I see everyone's step cards and pop up cards and it just terrifies me to try those. I'm not mechanically inclined and am so intimidated. But I will be able to do it one day. I know I can.
I love to socialize with the ladies on the my scrapbook/papercrafting group. They are so fun!
And, I keep up with the trends on Facebook and Pinterest. Right now I see a lot of washi tape, layouts using scraps and the color combo of yellow and gray. Oh, and anything chevron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!