Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Its a Sketch with a Twist

I love sketch challenges because I like to have a pattern to follow. I don't seem to have any real artistic ability so it makes things harder to do. The sketch I am using here is stolen from a fellow crafter. It is a simple sketch but its the twist that will make the challenge.

 
The twist is to add a tag. You can't use any of the sketch pieces, but it can be any size and shape that suits you. It must have a hole with ribbon/fiber and be on the front of the card. Removable or stationary, your choice.  Five pieces plus a tag. Have fun Ladies.

YOU MUST LINK BACK TO US on your blog to be eligible for the drawing.  Please double check that the link is valid.  Thanks everyone!  Our guest sponsor for this challenge is Creative Bug Digis offering five digital images of your choice to the winner of the drawing:
"I am a proud mom of 2 amazing boys. I am in love with motherhood and love life to the fullest (although you know we all have our days, wink wink) I started out as an avid scrapper (not the fightin’ kind) which led to making cards, then I found my true passion “Creating Digital Images”. I have been sketching people throughout my life yet could never draw an animal; for example, a bear would end up looking like a mouse. In 2009 I took a Graphic/Web Development course that enabled me to hone in on my creativity so today a bear looks somewhat like a bear, lol. I enjoy making websites with Dreamweaver CS4 and learning more each day about HTML and CSS. We all have our favorites to work with when we get the “Creative Bug”, mine is without a doubt working with stamps. My favorite tool would have to be the scoreboard which I use to make envelopes, boxes and creative designs on the edges of my cards. I am a working mom, a social butterfly (I am told) and love to sing, play guitar and compose music but most of all I am a loyal friend, a little eccentric at times, sincere, honest and love love love to have fun!! There is always laughter in my home, I believe life is what you make it for it is in the way we perceive every little thing"

And now for some inspiration using our sponsor's images:

Virginia M. using Time Well Spent
Pat Martin using Bed Jumping Sock Monkeys

Just Me using Marcella
Kathy B. using Bed Jumping Sock Monkeys and Marcella
And Kathy's tag. I forgot to tell my DT to put their tags on the front of their cards.
Karissa used Twigs



Please remember, you must link your entry back to Your Scrapbook Place to be eligible in the drawing for five digital images from Creative Bug Designs.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome new challenge - thank you Joyce and Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT cards are awesome inspiration pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added my Pink Princess to the contest. Thanks much for the challenge and Linda I love the pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome inspiration pieces ladies! Now I better get my butt in gear and make something!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun contest this week ladies, it inspired me to make a card for it and I never do those sketch challenges. Really expanded my horizon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ladies. Your projects turned out just wonderful! I'm so pleased with all the ways you've used the Creative Bug Digital SnapShot Images. I would have liked to visit each of the DT's blogs and left comments but unfortunately, you don't have links to them.

    If any of you on the DT have used something old AND something new in your creations, I invite you to come over and link up your project to our own challenge that is still on until Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. EDT. You can find the challenge info and link up here: http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.ca/2014/06/challenge-3-out-with-old-and-in-with-new.html

    If your project does meet the requirements of the theme, just be sure to leave us a comment letting us know what was old and what was new on that post or alternatively you can write it down next to the challenge link in your post. I hope that we might see some of you there!

    Once again, thanks so much for doing such a great job with our images!

    Lisa D.
    Promotional Coordinator
    {Creative Bug Digital SnapShots}

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!