Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

WEBS IN YOUR SHOE?

Well fall is here in the Midwest.  This a.m. as we uncovered our garden and my lovely rose garden, and we found our resident praying mantis sitting on the tomato plants.  He's been catching all the nasty aphids that thought they would take over earlier.  I tell you that guy is worth a mint!  Hopefully he can avoid the frost awhile longer - apparently he sat quietly under those sheets all nite!


Well enough about bugs - oh but wait a minute!  Did you ever have a spider web on your shoe?  I know in Michigan they have found recluse spiders IN their shoes - I sure wouldn't want to be that unfortunate victim.

BUT how about a web on your shoe, as Pammie L. has given us in this lovely colored image!  Wouldn't that make a darling Halloween card!  She's pretty famous in our group for drawing victorian or elizabethan shoes!

Says Pammie:  I embellished it with dazzling details by SU. Tulip bead paint and hot glue dots I made and colored with my copic markers.


 Check in on Pammie's blog for more beauty - a resident artist in our group!  Come on over to Scrapbook Place and check out our group!  Click there!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a shoe fanatic but that one is so darn cute!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty fabu shoe! I love boots too, except mine are just usually just old boring brown or black! Love it Pammie!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!